Fanuc 0iTF Maintenance Training Kits
Controller: Fanuc Industrial Controller
Controller Model: 0iTF
Spindle: Analog with Encoder / Fanuc Servo
Mechanical Slides: With Linear Motion Guideways
CNC Maintenance kits are designed to provide hands on experience to CNC operators or application engineers. Basic function of these kits is to experiment with the electrical panel as well as the ladder diagram of CNC machines.
Participants are trained to solve most of the commonly occurring issues / problems in CNC controllers. It not only involves ladder design but also involves electrical circuit design and understanding. Basic arrangements are provided to distinguish three phase and single phase power supplies. It gives participants necessary confidence and basic understanding of the electrical control panel.
Primary target of the CNC Maintenance Kits is to equip maintenance engineers and CNC operators with necessary skillset to resolve most of the recurring problems in CNC machines.
Mechanical slides are also provided with maintenance kits which allow participants to have hands on experience with hardware related parameters.
Complete operation manual is provided along with each maintenance training kit which is designed in collaboration with OEMs such as Fanuc and Siemens. Operating manual is designed in such a way that it will guide participants to understand the basic operation and maintenance parameters of CNC systems.
Electrical panel is designed with completely isolated circuits for different operating voltages with color coded cables. Check points are provided to check the voltage at different checkpoints with proper safety precautions to avoid any accident.
Few of the experiments that can be carried out on maintenance kits are mentioned below:
- Taking System Backup
- Restoring System Backup
- Setting Backlash
- Limiting the speed of each axis
- Setting acceleration and deceleration for each servo axis
- Setting software limits
- Setting hardware limits
- Axis referencing
- Changing Servo Parameters
- Changing spindle parameters and incorporating encoder
- Understanding electrical circuit diagram and function of various electrical components used
- Basic single phase circuits
- Basic Three Phase circuits
- Understanding of basic components and bottle neck components (from CNC OEM such as Fanuc and Siemens)
- Dynamic updation of machine ladder diagram
- PLC ladder monitoring and understanding function of various input and output bits
- Understanding the electrical circuits of peripheral accessories
- Setting axis parameters for belt driven system, direct coupled system etc
- Setting spindle parameters for belt driven system, direct coupled system etc
- Maruti Suzuki Capability Development Center – Manesar
- IGTR Ahmedabad
- MSME Agra
- IDTR Jamshedpur
- TRTC Patna
- MSME Mumbai
- IGTR Aurangabad
- IIT Delhi
- MSME Mumbai
- MSME Coimbatore